Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trip to Manchester

Things have changed so much in Manchester compared to how it was 20 years ago when I enrolled as a PhD student at the end of 1989.More buildings are being built and the transportation services have improved many folds. A visit to my alma mater Manchester Metropolitan University Business School brought fond memories. The Business school has grown so much and I was told by my former supervisor Graham Holt that the Business School will soon move to a another bigger location at the All Saint campus. The universy status bestowed upon them in 1992 has certainly brought new research culture. There are now so many renowned professors being appointed at the business school. My visit and discussions with Graham Holt have resulted in potential collaboration between MMU and UiTM.