Sunday, March 27, 2011

ABS Invitation

I really felt honoured for being invited to speak at a recent seminar in Singapore. The Counter Financing Terrorism (CFT) seminar was being organized by the Consortium of Counter-Financing Terrorism group (CCFT) comprising the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), the International Center for Political Violence and Terrorism Research and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore. I was asked to share global research findings on terrorism financing. My most valuable experience in Singapore was the ability to network with experts in this area. In our effort to become a research reference centre in areas related to financial criminology, it is vital that ARI networks with the world's best in this area. Thank you ABS for sponsoring my trip and my three-day stay in Singapore...